sábado, diciembre 16, 2006

La moqueta verde (España)

Mejores discos internacionales
1. Neko Case "Fox Confessor Brings the Flood"
2. Yo la Tengo "I'm not afraid…"
3. Destroyer "Destroyer's Rubies"
4. Beirut "Gulag Orkestar"
5. I'm From Barcelona "Let me introduce you to my friends"
6. Built to Spill "You in Reverse"
7. Decembrists "My Crane Wife"
8. Bonnie Prince Billy "the letting go"
9. Belle and Sebastian "The Life Pursuit"
10 Flaming Lips "At war with the Mystics"
11 Cat Power "The Greatest"
12. Mates of State "Bring It Back"
13. Band of Horses "Everything all the time"
14. Arctic Monkeys "Whatever People Say I am, That's What I am not"
15. TV on the Radio "Return to Cookie Mountain"

Mejores discos españoles

1-Tachenko "Las Jugadas Imposibles"
2-12twelve "L'Univers"
3-Josele Santiago "Garabatos"
4-Grupo Salvaje "Aqui Hay Dragones"
5-Grupo de Expertos Solynieve "Alegato Meridional"

Blog: La moqueta verde

No hay comentarios: